Sales Representative- Wilmington
Sales Representative is responsible for growing sales and brand awareness through product distribution and promotion within key areas. This position is responsible for promoting sales, achieving distribution and volume goals, and representing the Edward Teach brand in our customers’ communities.
- Develop key customers within assigned territory and build on the supplier/retailer relationship to grow sales and distribution.
- Foster and grow current account relationships within the assigned territory.
- Create, plan, and schedule events within account territory to help grow both branding and sales. This includes but is not limited to promotions, tastings, and special events like festivals and celebrations.
- Identify concerns and gather feedback to provide better quality and service to our customers
- Provide brand training to distributors and retailers.
- Represent Edward Teach Brewing Company in a professional, responsible, fun, and culturally appropriate manner to our customers and distributors.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in outside sales
- Prefer within beer industry or food & beverage industry
- Knowledge of craft beer, the industry, and its retail customers & distributors
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
- Must be able to work evenings, nights, and/or weekends as necessary
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull approximately 50-160 lbs. multiple times per day.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Report.
- Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Office suite, email, and any other computer programs required